October 24th - 28th, 2017
Dubai is located southeast of the Persian Gulf on the Arabian Peninsula and is one of the seven emirates that make up the United Arab Emirates. It houses the largest population in the UAE and is considered the most moderate and progressive of all the emirates to be experienced on a Dubai vacation.
Discover this most vibrant of cities, where the best cosmopolitan, avant-garde architecture and the highest standards of service blend harmoniously with the mystique and culture of Arabia.
Dubai is considered one of the premier travel destinations in the Middle East. Shopping, whether it be in the world’s largest mall or in traditional souks is unparalleled. Dubai also offers stunning white beaches and endless water sport opportunities. A truly multicultural and global place, a visit to Dubai will not soon be forgotten.
- Visit to Burj Khalifa At The top – 124th floor during non-prime hours
- Half day city tour of Dubai with English speaking guide
- Evening dinner cruise in glass bottom boat at Dubai Marina
- Full day excursion to Abu Dhabi including visit to Grand Mosque, with English speaking guide
- Afternoon desert safari with dune basing, camel ride, tanura dance, belly dance and barbeque dinner in the shared camp
- 04 Nights stay on bed and breakfast basis in a 5* hotel on double / twin sharing basis
- All transfers included
Pricing for Discover Dubai
$995 per person / double occupancy (single supplement $550)
(Does not include gratuity and optional travel insurance)
From $1,000 for international air
FULL PAYMENT DUE ON REGISTRATION
OPTIONAL TRAVEL INSURANCE STRONGLY RECOMMENDED